There Is Salvation Only in the Blood of Jesus Christ
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- By the Grace of God, Through the Faith of Christ, We Have Been Saved
- The Lord Came to Seek and to Save the Lost Sinner
- The Father Sent the Son to be the Savior of the World (1 John 4:14)
- Through Much Tribulation We Enter into the Kingdom of God (Acts 14:22)
- Why is it Difficult for a Jew to Become a Christian?
- Why is it Difficult for a Muslim to Become a Christian?
- How Did a Catholic, Mentored By a Rabbi, End Up as a Muslim?
- Hate the Sin, Not the Sinner
- Don’t Let the Devil Plant the Seed of Doubt
- And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved (Acts 2:21).
There is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12).
Back to The Lamb Slain Home Page